Bu Blogda Ara

5 Ocak 2012 Perşembe

video reflection 4

                                                        
                                   VİDEO REFLECTİON 4


                                                                 MY FAVOURİTE CELEBRITIES




      Celebrities are the  prominent people that are in the public eye.Whatever they do,where they are,with whom they are,got papped right away.Some of them are my favourite ones.those are:Cansel Elçin,Serhan Yavaş,Taylor Lautner,Sezen Aksu,Rafet El Roman,Şebnem Ferah.I want to talk about them briefly. 
      Cansel Elçin was born in Izmir, but his family moved to France when he was 9 years old. He has grown up trilingually and he can speak French, English and Turkish.He takes part in many films,series such as Küçük Kıyamet,Hatırla Sevgili,Gönülçelen,Kırık Kanatlar,120.As far as I remember I was 12 when Küçük Kıyamet was released.This was the first time I've seen him.He seemed to me too charismatic,attracting man.We were acquainted with him in Hatırla Sevgili.(Ahmet)





             
                         His gestures,mimics affects me:)
              His music skills,tone of voice are also impressive.
    







      Serhan Yavaş is also a good actor.I first saw him in 'Yemin.'I associated him with Tuba Ünsal too much.They match each other. In addition to this movie,he is an actor of Unutulmaz's Harun.:) 





   TAYLOR LAUTNER has been my dream ;P for four years.He is 20.Besides his acting,he is a model.I follow him almost every day.In first movie,I said ''He isnt handsom with long hairs.But next year,When I saw him I was very surprised his new style.This style affected me.He is different from all the men I have meet.

















This style seemed to me unattractive.                                                 This style seems very attractive to girls.:)  

     

                                        SEZEN AKSU(LITTLE SPARROW)




    She is a Turkish pop music singer, song-writer and producer.She sold over 40 million albums worldwide.Her nicknames include the "Queen of Turkish Pop and Minik Serçe ("Little Sparrow"). :)Although she was born in 1954,she is still like a young girl.Her voice is incomparable.Best known songs are Come on now,Sparrow and so on...My favorite songs are 'Gülümse' and 'Güllerim Soldu'.







 

            I highly advise you to listen this song. :)










                                              RAFET EL ROMAN


      
      Rafet El Roman  is a pop star in his home country. He got his name from a fictional character named "El Romano".While I was feeling bad,his songs makes me more depressive.But, after a some time, it provides me with good feelings,freshness.






Şebnem FERAH



Şebnem Ferah  is a Turkish singer and song-writer. She was the lead vocalist of the all-female hard rock band Volvox until 1994, after which she went on to pursue an illustrious solo career. Her music style varies from pop
rock to hard rock though her later albums have progressively incorporated more of the hard rock sound.Her voice affetcs people very deeply.

I tried to express some celebrities to you in a enjoable way.I hope,you will enjoy it while reading my journal.

1 yorum:

  1. Dear Gamze,
    I like your topic so much.I think we admire almost the same celebrities.I like Cansel Elçin too.I didn't watch Hatırla Sevgili ,but I like him in Gönülçelen.Besides his acting sklills ,he is a succesful script writer.Probably you hear his film called "Kampüste Çıplak Ayaklar.I advice you to watch it.Also I like listening the songs of Sezen Aksu.She has a wonderful voice ,and she also write many lyrics.She sometimes write about social issues.You know there is a song of her named "Ünzile".I think her Kardelen album is also carries a social message.As I said before I like your topic and your celebrity choices.I wish you happy writinGS.I hope you will choose beautiful topics like this.

    YanıtlaSil